Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
    Now isn't that interesting.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
    Now isn't that interesting. </div></div>
    Party tradition for ya'll-" Read my lips" and "Iraq has WMDs" not to mention the using of his father's position to dodge the Guard and getting drilling contracts in other countries. When your party has failed for 20 years , doesn't it tell you anything?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
    Now isn't that interesting. </div></div>
    Party tradition for ya'll-" Read my lips" and "Iraq has WMDs" not to mention the using of his father's position to dodge the Guard and getting drilling contracts in other countries. When your party has failed for 20 years , doesn't it tell you anything? </div></div>

    I don't have a party. I can say that with all honesty.
    When the Clinton/Gore team ran I voted for them. I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one. But he seems to have lost his mind when it was his turn. I mean he made some statements that were just absolutely WILD. I considered a vote for Bush as more of a vote against Gore.

    When Kerry ran I was all in favor of him. But as the campaign dragged on longer and more was made public about him I could not have forced myself to vote for him. To him the "truth" depended upon where you were and who you were talking to.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    Sure.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Spuds</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sure. </div></div>

    Now would The Vike kid you?? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    You taking a computer to work now ???? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  6. #6
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one</div></div>



    hahahahahahahahahaha

    ...and you're on here arguing about Obama

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

    I thought Gore would be the next Prez, and a good one</div></div>



    hahahahahahahahahaha

    ...and you're on here arguing about Obama </div></div>

    Yeah, there was a time when I thought he would make a good Prez. The key word here is THOUGHT. But unlike some of the B. HUSSEIN worshipers I had no problem learning all I could about the man and admitted I was wrong.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  8. #8
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    I have no problem with you critcising Obama, but McCain is a joke as well. Its a damn shame, as the best country in the world, that we cant have better candidates than these two. Im beginning to wonder how pathetic and corrupt or government really is.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no problem with you critcising Obama, but McCain is a joke as well. Its a damn shame, as the best country in the world, that we cant have better candidates than these two. Im beginning to wonder how pathetic and corrupt or government really is. </div></div>

    Totally agree.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bill Clinton unsure of Obama?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A B. HUSSEIN supporter calling someone a liar.
    Now isn't that interesting. </div></div>


    Really? I think a McCain supporter calling Obama a liar and double-talk is a lot more interesting. Lets take a look.


    YouTube - John McCain vs. John McCain

    YouTube - McCain's YouTube Problem Just Became a Nightmare

    Don't vote for McCain, because America deserves "straight talk".

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •